Triple Crown Pet Resort is a purpose built accommodation centre for dogs of all breeds, sizes, ages, temperaments and energy levels. We are a family run business dedicated to caring for your precious pet as though it were our own. We have a great love of dogs, and this is why we do so much to ensure that your pet feels safe, happy and secure.
On demand water drinkers providing your pet with fresh, cool drinking water.
Comfortable Soft Bedding
Security blankets are available for the pampered pooches.
Large outside lawn exercise runs to ensure your pet receives plenty of exercise and fresh air.
Ducted Air Conditioning
Providing your pet with the best comfort during its stay all year round.
Diet and Nutrition
Quality nutrition is an essential requirement for all pets.
We provide an interesting variety of natural and raw food during your pet’s stay, including Supercoat Kibble, fresh raw meat, fresh chicken wings and necks and pet food products.
- Air conditioned facilities for year round comfort
- Soothing ducted music throughout to provide a calming atmosphere
- Best Quality Supercoat Kibble for nutrition and well-being
- Large outside runs for healthy exercise
- Automatic water drinkers for fresh water
- 1-on-1 companion contact and exercise
- Playtime and low stress agility program for one-to-one fun
- Grooming including complementary hydro-bath for healthy coat
- 24 hour emergency vets on call for peace of mind
- Medication administration when required, at no extra charge
- Property video camera surveillance to monitor and ensure a secure environment
Contact Triple Crown Pet Resort
Phone: 02 4578 4448
Address: 295B Reynolds Road, Londonderry, NSW, 2753
Check In / Check Out Times
MON - FRI: 8am - 4pm
SAT - SUN: 8am - 12noon
CLOSED PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
Inspections are welcome. Please note that there are busy times of the day when our team members are fully committed to pet care which is our number one priority.
Please phone us in advance to arrange an inspection time when we can give you our full attention for a detailed tour and briefing on our facilities and services.